quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2009

Just promise me you will understand, baby.

He's just a lover, who makes me high. It's worth the giving, it's worth the try. You cannot cleave it, or put it in the furnace. You cannot wet it, you cannot burn it.
It's just a feeling, you have to soothe it. You can't neglect it, you can't abuse it. It's just desire, you cannot waste it. Then, if you want it, then, won't you taste it.
If you can get it, it's worth a try. I really want it, I can't deny... It's just desire, I really love it!
Because there's something about you, baby, that makes me want to give it to you.
I swear there's something about you, baby.
If you can get it, it's worth a try. I really want it, I can't deny... It's just desire, I really love it!

Just promise me, whatever we say, whatever we do to eachother. For now we take a vow to just... keep it in the closet.


Dare me!


Isso não é de minha autoria, beijos.

2 comentários:

Arthur Rangel B) disse...

;D.

Unknown disse...

Eu ja ia perguntar se foi tu que fez :D

foda *--*"